THIS CONTEST IS OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS OF THE UNITED STATES), CANADA, UNITED KINGDOM AND AUSTRALIA, WHO ARE LOCATED IN UNITED STATES, CANADA, UNITED KINGDOM OR AUSTRALIA AT THE TIME OF ENTRY
Invoice2go Apple iPhone™ X Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Contest Period: The Invoice2go Apple iPhone™ X Contest (the “Contest”) begins on August 20, 2018, at 12:00.00 AM Pacific Time (“Start Date”) and ends on September 28, 2018, 11:59.59 PM Pacific Time (“End Date”) (the “Contest Period”).
- Eligibility: Contest is offered only in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Australia to legal residents of such countries (in the United States, including the District of Columbia but excluding Puerto Rico and other territories and possessions of the United States), and who are at least 18 years old at time of entry. Where you are entering this Contest on behalf of a business, you agree that you are authorized to do so and that you are authorized to agree to these Official Rules on behalf of that business (in addition to agreeing to these Office Rules in your personal capacity) – in these circumstances, references to “entrant” in these Official Rules refers to you and/or the business, as the context requires. Invoice2go, Inc. and any additional sponsor(s), and any of its and their employees, officers, directors and agents of Invoice2go, Inc. (collectively the “Sponsor”), and its and their respective parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies, web masters and web suppliers and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, ward, daughter or son) or members of the households of each (whether or not related) are not eligible.
- Entry: Beginning on the Start Date, entrants can participate in the Contest by submitting a written or video entry in response to a question posed by Invoice2go, Inc. in the Contest announcement to the email addressed specified in the Contest announcement. The Content announcement may be sent by email, appear in newsletters produced by the Sponsor, appear in social media accounts relating to the Sponsor such as Facebook®, or be communicated in or through any other medium that the Sponsor, in its discretion, uses to communicate the existence of the Contest. Limit is one entry per person. Entries must either be in written or video form. Written entries must be 200 words or less and video entries must be for a duration of no longer than one (1) minute. By submitting an eligible entry into the Contest, entrant is granting the Sponsor permission to include their name in the Sponsor’s Contest Winner announcement post, is further waiving any moral rights in his/her submission, and is granting the Sponsor the non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid, perpetual, transferable and universal license to communicate (including repost) their Contest submission at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and to use, copy, reproduce in any manner, sublicense, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, publish, delete, modify or display their Contest submission, or any portion thereof. Sponsor is not responsible for malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, or any other technical problems related to entries in the Contest. Entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Any attempt at entry except as above stated is void. Sponsor’s computer will be the official clock of the Contest.
- Winner Selection: The best Contest submission will be selected within approximately seven (7) days following the End Date by a judge or a panel of judges, determined by Sponsor, and thereafter the winner may be contacted by the Sponsor to confirm the details of the winner’s experience reflected in the Contest submission. Entries will be judged based on the creativity, originality, expressiveness, and relevance of the Contest submission. The judge or judging panel will evaluate all qualifying entries and the subjective opinion of the judge or judging panel will be the deciding factor. Entries must be entrant’s own original work, must not infringe on any third-party rights, including proprietary and privacy rights, and must be deemed suitable by Sponsor. Entries which include advertising, business names, inappropriate content or information and/or that contain lewd or offensive content may be disqualified, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Prize: The one (1) winner will receive an Apple iPhone X (“Apple” and “iPhone” are trademarks of Apple, Inc.) 64GB. Approximate retail value of the grand prize: US$999. Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash redemptions or prize substitutions are allowed, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the prize or any part thereof is unavailable for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Additional conditions may apply. Any costs or expenses incurred by the winner in claiming or using their prizes will be the responsibility of the winner.
- Winner Notification: The potential winner will be notified via email or by the potential winner’s Facebook account. The winner will have five (5) days from the time such notification is issued to respond to such notification by following the instructions provided therein. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If a potential winner does not reply to the notification within five (5) days of its issuance, is ineligible, or cannot or does not comply with these official rules, he/she will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, at Sponsor’s discretion, in accordance with the judging process described in Section 4 from all remaining eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- Disqualification: Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or the Sponsor’s web site(s) or any web site related to the Contest; to be acting in violation of the official rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Contest at the actual time of registration will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry. Sponsor may prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law. All federal, state/provincial and local laws and regulations apply.
- Limitations of Liability: This clause 9 is subject to clause 11 below. The Releasees are not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries or entry information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment, computer hardware or software or any other technical operation or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, and the Releasees assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission at the Sponsor’s web site(s) or any web site related to the Contest, or for communications line failure, or for theft or destruction, tampering, or unauthorized access to entries and/or entry information. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, tampering, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to void suspect entries and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination or suspension. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITE INVOICE2GO.COM (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATIONS ANY MOBILE APPS OR OTHER WEB SITES RELATED TO SUCH SITE OR TO THE SPONSOR) OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES.
- Disputes/Choice of Law: Subject to clause 11 below and except where prohibited, entrants agree that (i): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event legal fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for and entrants hereby waives all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Releasees in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. for all entrants other than entrants who are Australian residents. For entrants who are Australian residents, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Releasees in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. All proceedings shall take place in that relevant state or province, as applicable.
- Your rights under Consumer Law: This clause applies to entrants who are residents of Australia. Regardless of anything else in these Official Rules, nothing in these Official Rules excludes, restricts or modifies the application of Consumer Laws or the exercise of any rights or remedies entrants may have under Consumer Laws where any such exclusion, restriction or modification would contravene Consumer Laws. “Consumer Laws” refers to the Australian Consumer Law under Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 (Vic) and any applicable similar consumer protection laws in the states and territories of Australia.
- Winner’s Name: For name of the winner, please see the Contest winner announcement post on https://invoice.2go.com/blog and https://www.facebook.com/invoice2go. Winner lists will only be available until ninety (90) days after the End Date.
- Complaints: If entrants are dissatisfied with the conduct of the Contest and remain so after any contact with Sponsor which they choose to make, they can make a written complaint to any government agency which regulates trade promotions in their location. Sponsor will provide entrants with agency details on request.
- Separate legal terms: There may be terms applicable to prizes in addition to those set out in these Official Rules. For example, the Contest prize supplier’s terms of supply. Also, before allocating a prize to entrants, Sponsor may ask entrants to agree to some terms in addition to these Official Rules as per clause 7 above. Entry into the Contest may require entrants to, or allow entrants to, use any electronic (online) service which is not provided by Sponsor. Where entrants subscribe to such a service (for example as a member of Facebook™) and have entered the Contest using it, entrants agree to abide by the terms of such service in addition to these Official Rules, including where required by that service provider, that entrants completely release that service provider and acknowledge that the Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with that service provider. Without limiting the foregoing, this Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook® or Apple®.
Sponsor and administrator: Invoice2go, Inc., 555 Bryant Street, Suite 263, Palo Alto, California 94301.
© 2018 Invoice2go, Inc. All rights reserved.