Programa Grow de Invoice2go
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION AND PRIZE AWARD.
- The Grow by Invoice2go Program (the “Program”) is sponsored and administered by Invoice2go, Inc. (“Sponsor”), which may be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail at 6220 America Center Drive, Suite 100, San Jose, CA 95002.
- By entering this Program, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (the “Program Terms”) and Sponsor’s determinations regarding the Program, which are final and binding. SECTION 13 OF THE PROGRAM TERMS CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION AND WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION CLAUSE. PLEASE REVIEW THAT CLAUSE CAREFULLY AS IT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
- The Program is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and is void where prohibited.
2. PROGRAM PERIOD.
- The Program starts on October 18, 2021, at 12:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and ends on February 28, 2022, at 11:59 PM PST (the “Program Period”). All applications must be received within the Program Period in order to be eligible for the Program.
- Awards will be selected during two rounds (each an “Entry Period”). A total of twenty (20) awards will be granted as part of the Program. Four (4) awards will be granted in the first Entry Period (“Entry Period 1”) and sixteen (16) wil be granted in the second Entry Period (“Entry Period 2”). The following dates will be considered deadlines for application submissions to be considered for the rewards for each Entry Period (“Entry Period Deadlines”). Any applications submitted after the Entry Period Deadline for Entry Period 1 will be considered for Entry Period 2 review process, with the exception of any applications submitted after the link is closed out for submission at the end of the Program Period.
- Entry Period Deadlines
- Entry Period 1: November 12, 2021 at 11:59 pm PST; and
- Entry Period 2: February 28, 2022 at 11:59 PM PST.
- Sponsor is the official timekeeper for all matters related to the Program.
- Sponsor reserves the right to shorten or lengthen the Program Period for whatever reason without notification and will publish any such updates as part of the Program Terms.
- To be eligible to enter a business in the Program, you (“Entrant”) must be all of the following as of the first day of the Program Period:
- a legal resident of the United States (including the District of Columbia but excluding U.S. territories);
- at least 18 years of age; and
- a business owner who is authorized to legally bind the Business (defined below) with respect to the Program.
- To be eligible to participate in the Program, each Entrant must represent a business (the “Business”) that meets the following requirements and be able to provide substantiation if requested as of the first day of the Program Period:
- is majority owned, operated, and controlled by a minimum of one U.S. resident who identifies as Asian-Indian, Asian-Pacific, Black, Latino, Native American, Arab and other Middle Eastern Americans, Native Hawai’ians and other Pacific Islanders, and Alaska Natives, (or identifies as a member of the BIPOC community), a member of the LGBTQ+ community, or a person with a disability;
- incorporated/formed fewer than 5 years ago;
- employs no more than 10 employees;
- earns no more than $1M in gross revenue; and
- is not engaged in illegal, potentially illegal, or illegitimate activities as adjudged in Sponsor’s determination.
- The officers, directors and employees of the Sponsor, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotional and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for the Program, and the immediate family members (grandparent, parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Program.
- The potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility by Sponsor.
4. HOW TO ENTER.
- There is no purchase necessary or other cost to enter the Program or win a Prize.
- To enter the Program, Entrant must clearly and concisely complete all sections of the online application, which consists of a series of questions about the Entrant and the Business, by accessing, completing, and submitting the application (“Entry”) available at https://invoice.2go.com/grow during the Program Period:
- Sponsor must receive an Entry by 11:59pm PST on February 28, 2022 for the Entry to be eligible.
- Limit one Entry per Entrant and per Business. Multiple Entries received for any Entrant or Business after the first Entry received from that Entrant or Business are void.
5. ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS.
- Sponsor may disqualify any Entry that, as adjudged in Sponsor’s determination:
- contains any material that is indecent, obscene, hateful, discriminatory, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, unlawful, or otherwise inappropriate;
- is submitted in bad faith, is inappropriate, or otherwise violates the Program Terms;
- is submitted by an Entrant or Business who is ineligible or noncompliant with the Program Terms;
- is submitted by any person who tampers with or abuses any aspect of the Program or the relevant websites or applications;
- who violates the Program Terms, and/or
- who does not qualify as an Entrant or a Business under the Program Terms.
- If there is a dispute about who submitted an Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant and the business identified in the Entry will be deemed the Business for the Program. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The Entrant may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. OTHER ENTRY TERMS.
- After an Entry has been submitted, it cannot be modified in any way and Sponsor is not responsible for any delayed Entry, incomplete Entry, or Entry not received, recognized, or accepted for any reason.
- Only one application submission is allotted per Business.Entrant retains all rights in and to its product or service, including all intellectual property rights, but no Entry may disclose any information confidential to or any trade secret of the Entrant, its Business or any third party. Sponsor will treat all information disclosed by Entrant as non-confidential.
- By submitting an Entry to the Program, each Entrant hereby grants Sponsor, on behalf of Entrant and the Business a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, global, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display the information in the Entry, in whole or in part, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media, or technology, now known or later developed, for any purpose including for promotional and marketing purposes, including on Sponsor’s websites, applications and social platforms.
- Sponsor does not guarantee that any Entry will be used as described in the preceding license.
- Sponsor is not responsible for any unauthorized use by third parties of any Entry.
7. JUDGING CRITERIA AND SELECTION OF WINNERS.
- Entries will be judged by representatives from Sponsor and its agency, Praytell, Inc. (the “Agency”) (together, the “Panel”), based on the following Judging Criteria and respective weighting:
- Feasibility of the Entrant’s plan for proposed use of funds to improve the business or community impact (Weight: 45);
- The business description and its purpose, including one challenge the business has overcome in the past, and one challenge the business continues to struggle with that additional funds would alleviate (Weight: 30); and
- Demonstrated commitment of the Business in supporting or impacting underserved communities (Weight: 25).
- Each weight will be multiplied by the rating, ranging from 1 - 5, to result in your total score.
- Rating 1: Inadequate response
- Rating 2: Weak response
- Rating 3: Fair response
- Rating 4: Good response
- Rating 5: Response exceeds criteria
- A maximum total score is 500. For example, if the Panel scores Judging Criterion C a rating of 4 (good response) then that rating is multiplied by the weight (25) for a score of 100 for that Judging Criterion. This process is repeated for each Judging Criterion and the total score is the sum of the scores for each Judging Criterion.
- The Panel will review the total score for their application finalists, along with a brief summary of the finalists’ Businesses. After reviewing and sorting Businesses based on final, cumulative scores, the Businesses with the highest cumulative scores calculated by the Panel (the “Winners”) will be awarded for that Entry Period.. The Panel will determine the Winners on a rolling basis. Announcements will be made about prize recipients on or about May 19, 2022 and payment to winners will be remitted within thirty (30) working days of announcement.
- Additional Rules:
- Sponsor may, in Sponsor's determination, conduct a brief interview with any Entrant and request an Entrant to submit additional materials relating to their Entry if the Panel determines that the step is necessary to fairly judge the Entry.
- If during any judging there is a tie, the tie will be broken based on the highest score in the Judging Criterion A, continuing thereafter to each Judging Criterion in order as needed to break the tie.
- Sponsor's or the Panel's decision, as the case may be, is final and not open to dispute of any kind.
- Each Winner may be required to execute and return to Sponsor a declaration of eligibility, liability release, and, where lawful, a publicity release (collectively, the “Release”), within forty-eight (48) hours after the Sponsor’s notification.
- If a potential Winner cannot be located or does not respond within forty-eight (48) hours after the Sponsor’s notification, or the potential Winner rejects the award or fails to complete the Release within the allotted time period, the award will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, who is the Entrant with the next highest ranked Entry from among all remaining eligible Entries. This process repeats until a Winner is selected.
8. WINNER’S LIST.
- For any legally required winners’ list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (unless otherwise prohibited by local law) to Sponsor, 6220 America Center Drive, Suite 100, San Jose, CA 95002, Attn: Grow By Invoice2go Program or send an email to email@example.com. All such requests must be received within three (3) months after the end of the Program.
9. SUMMARY OF AWARDS.
- The Sponsor will be awarding a total of $200,000 to a total of twenty (20) Winners announced during the Program. Awards will be divided between three (3) tiers, as indicated below:
- Tier 1: $15,000 (five (5) awards available);
- Tier 2: $10,000 (ten (10) total awards available); and
- Tier 3: $5,000 (five (5) total awards available)
- There will be a maximum of twenty (20) Winners.
- Each Winner will receive recognition on Sponsor’s website, application and/or on Sponsor’s social media platforms.
- Each Winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with award acceptance and use not specified in the Program Terms.
10. ODDS OF WINNING.
- The odds of being awarded a prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Program Period.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS.
- Releases. Each Entrant irrevocably releases, discharges and holds harmless Sponsor, and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and funding partners, and the shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, and representatives of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all injuries, liability, losses, and damages of any kind to persons, including death or property damage resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the Entrant’s participation in the Program or any Program-related activity or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize.
- Warranties. The Released Parties make no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any award in the Program.
- Liability Limitation. The Released Parties are not responsible for:
- lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled Entries;
- lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider, website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Program, including errors or difficulties that may occur in connection with the administration of the Program, the processing or judging of Entries, or the announcement of the Winners;
- any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program; and
- injury or damage to any person’s computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participating in this Program or downloading materials from or use of Sponsor’s website or other platforms.
- Program Compromised. If any portion of the Program is compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes that, in Sponsor’s determination, corrupt or impair the Program’s administration, security, fairness, or proper play, or submission of Entries, Sponsor may suspend, modify, or terminate the Program and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the Winners from all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to the Program's compromise using the judging procedure outlined above.
- Program Changes. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Program Terms, as required to achieve the goals of the Program, without liability or obligation. Sponsor will give notice of any such modifications in an update to these Program Terms.
- By entering and participating in the Program, each Entrant permits the use of Entrant’s and its Business’s names, photo, bio and any other submitted content for programming, advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes in all media, now known or later created, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Sponsor, and their designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents from Entrant or its Business or any third party and without prior notice, approval, or inspection.
- Each Entrant and Business will execute specific consent to the uses described in the previous sentence at Sponsor’s request.
- No Entrant or Business may release on their own or through a third party any publicity or other materials regarding their participation in the Program, without Sponsor’s consent.
13. GOVERNING LAW.
- California law governs all issues and questions concerning the Program Terms and Entrant’s or Sponsor’s rights and obligations in connection with the Program, and that law applies regardless of any choice-of-law principles otherwise applicable.
- Except where prohibited by law, the parties must resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to the Program or the Program Terms individually and exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and conducted before a single arbitrator under AAA’s applicable arbitration rules.
- The arbitration must be held in Santa Clara County, CA.
- There shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated (or otherwise disputed) on a class or representative basis; arbitration can decide only Entrant’s individual claims and the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated.
- Entrant and Sponsor each specifically waives any right to a jury trial related to the resolution of any dispute arising out of or relating to the Program or the Program Terms.
15. USE OF DATA.
- By participating in the Program, each Entrant consents to the use by the Panel of private or personal data collected about the Entrant and the Business that is submitted in the Entry (the “Personal Information”).
- The Panel may collect and use the Personal Information for purposes of the Program and as authorized under the Program Terms.