Introducing: iOS 14 widgets and Siri shortcuts for Invoice2go
Your business is your passion. Ours is helping you succeed. Whether you’re looking to get paid faster, stay organized, or accumulate customer reviews and build your online presence – we’re here to support you 100%.
Good news! We’re thrilled to announce the launch of two exciting new features live today on iOS: widgets and Siri Shortcuts. These features will make it even easier to stay up to date on your business – all without even opening up your Invoice2go, a Bill.com company, app.
Use widgets to see all your outstanding invoices at a glance
iOS 14 home screen widgets show dynamic data from apps right on your home screen. See up-to-date information at a glance and take action quickly.
With this new iOS update, you can more quickly see your outstanding invoices. Then, with the tap of a button, you can launch Invoice2go and follow up. Additionally, you can now use this feature to instantly see your latest customer reviews after you’ve completed a job well done.
Look ma, no hands!
Use Siri to trigger shortcuts and run your business even when your hands are full. For example, you can create a shortcut to ask Siri to tell you how much you have in overdue invoices.
We’re only getting started with this feature, so keep your app up-to-date as we’ll continue adding more and more useful shortcuts.
How to get started:
- To find your widgets, swipe to the farthest left home screen
- To add a new widget, scroll to the bottom of the screen, tap Edit, then tap + at the top on the right
- Scroll down and tap “Invoice2go”
- Choose your preferred widget size and add it
- Once added, drag and drop the widget wherever you want, either on the left-hand screen or anywhere on your home screen
- Open the Invoice2go app
- Tap the profile icon in the top right corner
- Scroll down to “Siri Shortcuts”
- Enable the Siri Shortcuts you want
- Now you’re ready to ask Siri for things like “create an invoice,” “add an expense,” or “view reports”
We know you’re going to love these two new features. If you haven’t downloaded the latest version of Invoice2go, be sure to update. Also, if you’re curious to try Invoice2go, download the mobile app, take advantage of our free 30-day trial, and start building your business today.